Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gallery ~~ Cakes I've done and Cakes that I can do


We provide a wide range of baked Items to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. 
Our most popular baked goods are shown below. Please call or stop by for more
information on a cake, or other baked items you're needing. All baked items are
made from scratch and to suit the occasion. We do not make fondant style cakes, 
we prefer to stick to old traditional style of cakes.


I can make children's cakes like this one.

 I can make a wedding cake like this one.


 I have made this one as a special order cake.


 I can also make a wedding cake like this one.


 I can also make a wedding cake like this one as well.


 I will be making a cake like this one in different colors.



This is a quarter sheet cake for a Girl's Birthday, this 
was made by someone else, again my camera is not working.


I can make this cake as well for a Girl's Birthday.


My wedding cake March 10, 2007. 


Another design that I can make similar to this one. This is made with 
3 in. cake pans.


My citrus cake. 


Another one of my cakes. 

Wedding cupcakes that I can do.






 SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS







Cookies
Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Soft Molasses, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Cream Cheese Spritz










Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing and Reese's miniatures, Or any kind you'd like. I have cupcakes I make for weddings as well.



Strawberry Cake
Specialty Cakes



Special Order Cakes
Joy S. Steelers Cake




Special Order Cakes
Cell Phone Cake for Joanna B.




Holiday Cakes
Butter cream icing with choice of cake flavor




Quick Breads
Carrot-Pineapple with Confectioner's Sugar Topping, Banana Nut Bread with Carmel Drizzle



Other cakes that I can do for Weddings are similar to these: 

This cake as shown is not mine, my camera isn't functioning at the moment, I have the cake supplies to do a cake like this one. I will not copy the design of this cake, can do one close to it.

The following pictures I have done before I was able to create a tag for each one.
My tag is: Lauri’s Cakes and More ©  LLM 2011




 Brownies I can do.








Here's a I cake that I just did recently for the Fort Smith Children's Emergency Shelter.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Lauri, when my sweetie n I get married, I want YOU 2 do our custom cake, all UR baked goods look AWESOME n tasty I bet!!! I especially like the look of UR cookies, n from scratch.yummmm....

Lauri's Cakes and More said...

Hi Dan,

If you live close to me and you have an idea of what you'd like, just let me know!

Lauri